Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Final Decision

Decision made
and it is the final one
guess what....
>>>>>>
<<<<<<

Any idea what am i talking about?
well.....
erm......
yar...........
I am going back to AIMST !!!

really ?? Absolutely
=AIMST.Dentistry.August'09
No more changes
Daddy fax in the reply slip
Mummy posted the Rm21,250 bank draft
so for the coming 5 years
Felicia is going to stay in AIMST
I seriously go through a hard time
probaly from others eye
i am not appriciating
how lucky i am
I missed pharmacy but
I can apply for medic and dentistry
I was so lost and confuse
I don't know why it hurts so much
when i dont get a seat in pharmacy
but as far as i remember i din't decide to take it
because i like it
things really went upside down in that time
But thanks God leading me through this
and I know is his will that i enter this course

So why did i make my mind to go into dentistry?
Erm i really clear my mind and sort things out
And i really write down the pro and con for both courses
But not in a piece of paper ,in my laptop
draw a table and think about it
At last here is the result.

Sincerely thanks those poeple that acompany me that time
Talk to me ^o^
Cheer me up xp
Analise for me #.#
Supporting me !!!
It was the worst moment in my life
so thankyou and love you
Muaksss....

Kellie says going backAIMST is a nightmare for her
but it seem not for me
in fact i am quite looking forward for it
Blue sky,felloship,swimming pool and
i can see people i miss soooo much
Aimst is hundred times better that ICT
(the college i will go if i want pharmacy)
small,no pool not event courts
very little chinese,no felloship and poor hostel.
But have to emphasize that i dont to Aimst
because of these reasons
I really think and decided it

So,welcome me
i am back to AIMST
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. good that u have decided~!
    ^_^
    Seeee you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo....u are coming back to aimst again!! Happy to hear about this, see u all back in a large group in august! very soon.... ^^ God had a plan for u, and just trust Him and go on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaya will see you all soon Lily...yeah!

    ReplyDelete