Monday, June 8, 2009

cool Vs painting

It is a new week now, but I am still writing on last week stuff
Don’t feel like going online as offend as at home
But I am getting better from the jet lag thing
So started to sleep a little bit late now
And by the way , my cousin brother just get me fixed on the wireless
So I can now online in the room now
Thanks to him!!!

The weather is getting cooler nowadays
Temperature goes down to about 10 to 12 degree
I can’t believe the summer is cooler compare to taiwan’s winter!
OOoo….
I am wearing more but local people still goes out with shorts!!!
The weather just nice for them….

I went to an art studio on Thursday
My aunty pained there
So I went there with her
There are lots of nice people
One of the women is from Taiwan
We spoke in mandarin !!
It feel nice to meet some one that speaks your language here
I did a painting.I am really not talented at this one
Anyway it end up very abstract and still ok.
The wind is getting cooler and cooler …..
I wish the sun come out faster
"sun,sun pls don't go....
come out and play with me"




We took a tram and then this one to the studio

The Art Studio


My very abstrac painting


No comments:

Post a Comment